Find the Reviews s.r.o.
Sídlo: Nové sady 988/2,
602 00 Brno
Or email us at: email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”), and findtheseven.com, concerning your access to and use of our websites as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
- You agree that by accessing the Site and using resources provided therein, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions or have no legal capacity to be bound to them, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and resources provided therein, and you must discontinue the use immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site, as well as contracts concluded with us are governed by and construed in accordance with federal laws of the Czech Republic. Those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- All orders placed through the Site are subject to conditions specified in the order page.
Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the Czech Republic, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or in any other binding agreement with us, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use, unless stated otherwise. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
- By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information, as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- You are required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in selling platforms, blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
- The Contributions mentioned above cover any communication made through the Site, as well as other data you provide to us by any other means, including your trademarks, offer, product and price range and business activity details.
- Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
- Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
- By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
- This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
- We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site.
- You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
- We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Modifications and interruptions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to oblige us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
- Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the State of Czech Republic, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the Czech Republic.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- Sales through the Site depend on several factors, including, but not limited to the offer’s attractiveness, price, matching customer’s needs, and the current demand for a specific offer. The Site does not guarantee any specific sale volumes or any other success but aims at matching vendors and customers with each other.
- The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connections with the Site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any:
(1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials,
(2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site,
(3) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers or all personal data or financial information stored therein,
(4) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
(5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
(6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised, or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you any third-party providers of products or services.
- As with making transactions through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will we our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Contributions; (2) use of the Site; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
- Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
- You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes to these Terms and Conditions, using the e-mail address you provided. If you do not agree with the updates to these Terms and Conditions, let us know within 7 days of receiving an alert. Lack of timely objection means you agree to the new version Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions remain binding until you have a valid account on our Site and until you pay us all the remaining fees, commissions and remuneration, 2 years after that date, and later – to extent implied by the nature of rights and obligations created under these Terms and Conditions, in particular until the end of limitation periods for any legal claims.
- The Parties may agree an earlier termination of the Terms and Conditions.
Buying a Monthly Membership
You will be billed monthly by credit card for a Monthly Membership at $19.95 per month. This particular membership
give you access to all features of the site. Your Monthly Membership purchase is discreet and secure with our authorized sales agent. Your Monthly Membership account gives you access to all features of the site,
and your Monthly Membership will automatically renew every month unless it is canceled. Should you wish to cancel
your Monthly Membership, you may do so by logging into your account, clicking on the My Account menu selection and then clicking on Membership. At the top of the page there is a Cancel Plan button.
Please be aware your membership charges will show on your credit card statement as "Find the Reviews s.r.o." .
Buy a Yearly Membership
If you choose to select a yearly plan or upgrade to a yearly plan
your credit card will only be billed once for $149. There will not be a recurring charge.
Please be aware your membership charges will show on your credit card statement as "Find the Reviews s.r.o." .
- Your personal data controller is DMCA@findtheseven.com.
- If you have any doubts related to the processing of your data, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is processed to:
- implementation and contracts with customers or contractors (art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR if you are party to the contract, or art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR if you are its representative or employee),
- if applicable – payment processing, billing, accounting and financial reporting (art. 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR),
- implementation of obligations resulting from law (art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- in controller’s legitimate interests, namely the marketing of its products and services (art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- for the purposes indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data – if such consents were given (art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
We also process personal data in connection with the implementation of other legitimate interests of the controller, according to art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR:
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- for statistical purposes related to the improvement of work efficiency, quality of provided services and adapting them to recipients.
- In principle, we process the data provided by you. If you did not provide us with your data, their source is an entity that had your consent to disclose it to the controller, or another valid legal basis. In this case, the obtained personal data includes the data necessary to conduct a given type of marketing activities (typically, these are first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and / or mailing address).
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: EEA). Taking into account the services provided by the controller’s subcontractors in the implementation of support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, the controller may commission specific IT activities or tasks to recognized subcontractors operating outside the EEA, which may result in the transfer of your data outside the EEA.
Recipient states from outside the EEA, covered by the European Commission’s decision, ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in accordance with EEA standards. In the case of recipients in the territory of countries not covered by the decision of the European Commission, in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, the controller concludes contracts with the recipients of your personal data, based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission in accordance with art. 46(2)(c) of the GDPR.
A copy of the standard contractual clauses can be obtained from the controller by contacting the contact details provided above. The method of securing your data used by the Controller complies with the principles provided for in Chapter V of the GDPR. You can request further information about the security measures applied in this regard, obtain a copy of these security features and information on where they are made available.
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Companies carrying out marketing activities.
- Companies that provide services or provide IT solutions.
- Companies archiving and shredding documents (in the case of paper documents related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Companies providing courier and postal services (in the case of correspondence related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, depending on which period is longer. In the case of concluding an agreement with the controller, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
- You enjoy the rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, to data portability, and to object to data processing.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making producing legal effects or a similarly significant impact.
The website automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
- maintaining the website user’s session.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
- “Statistics” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
Please place the following right under any form where user leaves e-mail and/or subscribes to newsletter or any other form of marketing:
 I consent to the processing of my e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
 I consent to the processing of my telephone number for the purpose of receiving information about findtheseven.com’s offer.
Your personal data controller is DMCA@findtheseven.com. We process personal data for correspondence purposes, negotiation or performance of the contract, fulfillment of legal obligations and for the purposes indicated in your consent. You enjoy the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, to data portability, to object, to withdraw consent and to lodge complaints with supervisory authority. More in http://findtheseven.com/dmca/ .